From July 16 to Septembre 26, 2021.
One tower, three floors and a mystery from the past to solve. Will you measure up?
Immerse yourself in the early 20th century and the Marcoux family mystery that has existed since the Battle of the Plains of Abraham...
Explore the tower with its three floors and revisit history to solve crimes committed by their ancestors. During your quest, you will learn about three eras that marked the history of Québec (1759, 1812 and 1908).
The past will clearly be your ally in a matter that forebodes.... torment!
In 2019, the game won the Cadenas d'Or for the best tourism ou economic initiative.
"The facilitation was truly perfect, and so were the enigmas. Thank you! "
"We had a wonderful experience. The presentation was very immersive and playful. We would certainly recommend!"
Activity created in partnership with
At the Martello Tower 4.
$35.00 / player (taxes not included).
Activity reserved for ages 12 and older.
Groups of 4 to 8 people (one groupe per time slot)*.
Not accessible for persons with reduced mobility.
Wednesday to Friday: 3:45 p.m., 7:15 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 1:30 p.m., 5 p.m. and 7:15 p.m.
Monday, September 6 (Labour Day): 1:30 p.m., 5 p.m. and 7:15 p.m.
Time limit to solve the mystery: 90 minutes.
Here are some reminders, in order to respect current public health measures:
- You must not have any symptoms of COVID-19 in order to participate in the activity;
- You must wear a face covering AT ALL TIMES during the activity. This also applies to our staff;
- Upon entering the tower, you will be required to disinfect your hands with hydroalcoholic gel. You will also be required to disinfect your hands upon exiting.
- Our staff will be cleaning equipment and surfaces more frequently to respect current public health measures;
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes before the time of your activity;
- If additional players join your group, they will have to pay the amount owed by cash, onsite, to the game master (exact amount required).
* Composition of the groups and wearing of the mask according to the sanitary measures in force at the time of your visit.